1. What shoes would you like to fill today?
Today my goal was to be: mommy, girlfriend, boss, and the biggest shoes to fill were to be active. So far I’m doing okay, maybe a bit weak on the girlfriend.
2. What is the next big dollar purchase you are planning to make?
A house, and soon.
3. You have $100,000 to spend on friends. How would you spend it?
Paying off bills so we’re all a bit more relaxed. Or buying property for a commune, because I want everyone close.
4. You have $5,000 to spend on your significant other. How would you spend it?
Same as friends, help him pay off some bills. And a cruise.
5. What is your favorite waste of time ?
Blogging, which is why I can do it for so many years with regularity
Bonus: Tell us about the most mischievous thing you did as a kid.
I was always picking on my younger sisters, I think that’s what being the eldest is all about.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!