1. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Was it planned or spontaneous? Any kinky fun?
Yes I have devoted an entire day to sex, it’s called every time I ovulate really badly (spontaneous). When beginning dating, these days tend to happen. Otherwise, I’ve planned them for special occasions or unusual/new sexual activities that tend to involve kinky fun.
2. Have you had sex simultaneously with two or more people in a private residence? Did you know them well or was it a setup casual encounter?
Yes I have, my ex (see, I can stop calling him my husband) and I have had threesomes, some planned or casually occurred, all of them a bit complicated except perhaps one. We knew the people involved very well.
3. Have you gone out in public wearing an anal plug or vibrator device?
No, though my ex and I were working towards this. I wouldn’t be opposed to this with the right person and the right toy, though I’d be terribly shy, self conscious, and embarrassed.
4. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial?
It’s a huge fantasy of mine and I’ve been fortunate enough that it’s been a reality on many occasions. My ex and I read each other pretty well, and my orgasms were easy for him to control.
I’d like to think that I am verbal and responsive enough during sex that any partner after a few times would be able to do this.
5. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? What names get you off the best?
I don’t really like to be called names, but to be told that my mouth would be his fuckhole was pretty hot.
Bonus: The confessional is open–confess anything you want (sexual or not).
I am incredibly excited about further exploring rope, impact, (and hopefully orgasms) with someone in the near future.
On an unrelated to that note: I’m also curious to learn who someone is considering I slept with him and don’t remember anything about him. I’ll discover this soon.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!