“You never hear of the bullet that hits you, it is one of the few blessings of battle.” – Burke Davis, Marine! the Life Chesty Puller
My ex-husband wrote me a list of reasons why he loved me and our life together one week before I drove out to be with him, a drive that he turned me away from him once I arrived. With texts like this, perhaps it may make sense on why I didn’t see the bullet that killed us. Hello purging, glad you are now deleted from my phone.
- I love the way you look at me when we wake up together, that sparkle in your eyes and that smile you get, especially when you know we are about to have some wonderful morning sex.
- I love the way you are willing to jump into anything.
- I like it when you take control, it makes me go crazy and turns me on so much like nothing else.
- I love how giddy you get when we are going or doing something new!
- I also like how you try to involve everybody and don’t let people feel left out.
- I love how we are each others biggest fans and supporters.
- I love how we drive and encourage each other to be the best that we can, even when it sucks to do so.
- I love how we can just talk forever and not stop.
- I can not wait to finally really go RV shopping with you!
- I love you too, soulmate. Copilot to the open roads.
- Our home will have a hide away library/romper room we will spend hours in…..
- We will be those people that will have a map of the United States and get stickers to fill in the entire thing!
- I am going to have my mini pitbull and you will have your Pom and we will happily fit in the home and RV
- We are going to be busy people when we retire. There is so much traveling we need to do, not just in the RV but all I’ve r the world. We have talked so much about our worldly travels we will have and I can not wait to begin them. I mean I get to be stuck on a plane with you for over 8 hours that is a great start!
- Another thing I love about you and I, we get each other what we want.
- When we retire and build our own house, I will put in a beautiful garden and maybe a green house, so we can have wonderful flower year round.
- I can’t wait to start exploring this new area with you!